A block South of King St on the West side is St Paul's Presbyterian Church (originally called St Andrew's) was erected between 1854 and 1857
At the corner of King and James is Gore Park
The Lister Block
The Federal Building at James St N was erected in1856
James St North has been witness to a modern artisan revival of sorts where many of the buildings have been converted to one of a kind shops and galleries while the signs and architecture of Hamilton past remain.
The John C Weir Armouries
Christs' Church Cathedral
Located at Barton on James North, Liuna Station was built in and originally the Canadian National Railway Station